so you guys know Lily. She's kinda on here a lot.
And for a reason. Cause she's adorable.
See those cute arm warmers she's wearing? Well two of you guys are going to win one!
{giveaway}
Two of you will recieve one of these super cute armwarmers (one will recieve the bright blue and the other will get the rainbow colored one!). Yes. I'm pretty jealous.
{how to enter}
Mandatory entry (worth 1 entry!)
Follow Randomness from the Addie Corner via GFC (leave a comment and tell me you are)
Extra Entries (worth up to 6 entires!)
Follow Lily's blog via GFC - As She Writes
Follow Lily via Twitter
Follow me via Bloglovin'
Tweet, blog, facebook about this giveaway (worth up to 3 entries!)
Giveaway is open to all US residents thru November 27, 2011






so yea, I'm totally following you. No big deal or anything. Just something any best oldest sister would do.
ReplyDeleteoh, and I'm also following As She Writes. Love ya! Can't wait to see you Tuesday!!!
ReplyDeleteEeekkk!! What an awesome giveaway! I'm keeping my fingers and toes hoping to win the rainbow arm warmers! I need them in my life :)
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower :) I am also a mommy, a crazy twilight fan - Go Team Edward! And I'm just an out of this world kind of girl!
Thank you for this giveaway!
Kary10024@hotmail.com
http://peacelovecupcakeshappiness.blogspot.com
I am also following - As She Writes :)
ReplyDeleteI am following Lily via twitter!
ReplyDeleteusername: Lovekarinap
I like the beanie (or hat)
ReplyDelete